Training Crisis Communication Management And Media Interview Simulation – Crisis Communication Management And Media Interview Simulation Training is about Risk, Crisis and Issues, Practical guide lines in Media Relations, Preparing the News Release, setting up the Crisis Center; the 5 W + 1 H Concep, restoring normal operations as quickly as possible: Communication Strategy in Damage Control. It is understood that any company, industrial/manufacturing enterprise should be well prepared in managing properly any kind of emergency that threatens to harm the company and its organization. Risk of crisis may happen at any time. Therefore, each business unit in the industry must have an emergency plan in place and each staff must be well trained to possess the ability to handle effectively an emergency.
The training materials not only contain academic theories for deeper understanding on what and how to be prepared facing a crisis, as it also open-up legendaric case studies and practical knowledge on basic communication. Most importantly a full training on facing the “severe” media interviews, with TV journalists shooting camera, is part of a special training for managers/staff personnels as a simulation training is provided.
- Interactive presentation to achieve comprehensive understanding and motivation on Crisis Management & Communication Planning. Risk Management and Damage Control based on Public Relations aspects will be discussed and noted.
- Hands-on simulation in Media handling – staff will have to practice in Media Relations and especially in accurately and timely giving information. Communication technique in answering questions to “investigative” journalists will be drilled.
- Risk, Crisis and Issues. Risk of the industry handling flameble materials: fire; other risks and issues which may damage company’s reputation.
- Be prepared! Facing emergency of fire explosion. Safeguard employees and the community.
- Practical guide lines in Media Relations: Preparing the News Release, setting up the Crisis Center; the 5 W + 1 H Concept.
- Internal communication preparedness: to the employees, to staff’s family members as well as close business suplyers and users/consumers. External relations: to the stakeholders including the authority (police, hospital, fire fighters office), to Trade/Industry Association, to the neighbouring factories, to NGOs.
- Restoring normal operations as quickly as possible: Communication Strategy in Damage Control.
- Hands-on exercises on facing the Media will be video taped and re-run as learning process.
Praktisi Expert dari LAMBERT Consulting & Training yang telah banyak memberikan training dengan topik Crisis Communication Management And Media Interview Simulation dengan menggunakan tools yang maksimal dalam mengembangkan Profesi & Karier serta meningkatkan kemampuan diri Peserta Training.
|1. Soft Copy Materi
3. Link Zoom Online
4. Training Record
5. Qualified Instructor
|1. Training Module
3. Workshop Kit
4. Training Photo
5. Training Room with Full AC Facilities
6. Once lunch and twice coffee break
7. Qualified Instructor
8. Tidak termasuk penginapan
Pendaftaran Training Crisis Communication
Management And Media Interview Simulation
Klik Tombol “DAFTAR TRAINING” dibawah ini :
LAMBERT Consulting & Training, adalah Lembaga organisasi yang lahir dari gagasan para pendirinya sebagai upaya sumbangsih pemikiran dalam turut serta menunjang usaha Pembangunan Bidang Sumber Daya Manusia. Sebagaimana disadari oleh para praktisi manajemen profesional dan pakar bidang Sumber daya Manusia (SDM), LAMBERT Consulting & Training berkeyakinan bahwa Sumber Daya Manusia adalah faktor terpenting dalam proses usaha pencapaian sasaran keberhasilan disegala bidang. (Selengkapnya KLIK DISINI)